Ruunvald: 5th Edition D&D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Journals

2 posters

Go down

Character Journals Empty Character Journals

Post by Dablu Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm

This is more or less an experiment, but I'm proposing some type of character journal. It'll basically be a way to have your mind come back to the world, adventure, and your character in between sessions, just so that you stay a little bit more immersed when you do come back. What these journals will ideally be is simply an account of your character's thoughts during the adventure of a session, for example; Briefly describing certain incidents and then expanding upon certain things you thought were interesting, scary, foretelling, etc. and including personal thoughts about other characters and whats happening. To serve as an example, I'll have an NPC write a character journal alongside you guys to give you an example of what I'm looking for. Hopefully people like this idea and have fun with it!

Dablu

Last edited by Dablu on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dablu
Dablu
Admin

https://ruunvald.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Character Journals Empty Re: Character Journals

Post by Skits Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Personally nah
Reminds me too much of journal projects back in 8th and 6th grade lol
Got like an 86 cause i didnt describe events around my character but focused on how pissed my character was about writing a journal on his journey
Skits
Skits

Back to top Go down

Post by Dablu Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Skits wrote:Personally nah
Reminds me too much of journal projects back in 8th and 6th grade lol
Got like an 86 cause i didnt describe events around my character but focused on how pissed my character was about writing a journal on his journey

pls literally what i want u to do its foine just do it if its horrible its horrible but like if ur pissed at a fellow character and u dont wanna say the character journal is wher u cuss them out in private u know
Dablu
Dablu
Admin

https://ruunvald.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum